Friday, March 25, 2011

Top 10 Nail Polish Picks!!!

I love nail polish! I have more nail polish than a girl should have, but it is so fun to try new colors. Some of my favorite nail polish brands include: O.P.I., Essie, Orley, and China Glaze. Having a great top coat is key to making your polish look great and last longer. Seche Vite is the BEST quick dry top I have found! I love it as much as all of my polishes. So here is my list of the Top 10 nail polishes in my collection. I will start with number 10 and end with my all time favorite polish, my number 1 pick!


                                                  10. O.P.I.  I'm not really a waitress

9. Essie Ballet Slipper

8. O.P.I.  Big Hair....Big Nails

7. O.P.I.  We'll Always Have Paris

6. China Glaze  Hawaiian Punch

5. O.P. I.  Dating A Royal

4. China Glaze  Purple Panic

3. Orley  Rage

2. O.P.I.  You Don't Know Jacques

1. O.P.I. Cajun Shrimp

Best Top Coat Ever!!
Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment