Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fake It





I was so excited when I saw these knockoff Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers at Target a few months ago. They remind me of the boot Napoleon wore in his dance scene in Napoleon Dynamite!
 
It has been on the colder side around DC recently, I have been dreaming of warmer days, especially when I talk to my mom in Alabama and it's 70 degrees! (we had snow two days ago) I am so ready for summer. If we could just skip right over spring and go straight to summer I would be a happy girl. Oh well, I know those warm days will get here eventually. 
 
 
Outfit
Sweater-Gap
Jeans-Old Navy
Sneakers-Target

2 comments:

  1. Never thought you want shoes that look like anything in Napolean Dynamite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to love about everything from Napolean!!

    ReplyDelete