Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Eau De Parfum.......My perfume collection with a few favs!

I love perfume. I remember the very first perfume I purchased about 12 years ago and the bottle is still on my tray today. It was Calvin Klein's Truth and I bought it at the Sephora store in Lenox Mall. I remember walking up and down the long wall of fragrances and smelling what seemed like a million different perfumes before deciding on the Calvin. Today, a few of my favorite perfumes are my Chanel No. 5, my Couture Couture by Juicy, and Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb. I love perfumes because they are romantic and very womanly. I know some people say you should stick to one perfume and that be your signature fragrance, but I love being able to spray my Dior Addict one day and my Flowerbomb the next. It is my style A.D.D! I plan to add Miss Dior Cheri and Tom Ford's Black Orchid to my perfume collection very soon. Not only do I love the way fragrances smell, I love the beautifully designed bottles they come in. I have a few empty perfume bottles on my tray today that I cannot part with because they are so fabulous. I say all of this because I love perfume and I will continue to love perfume for the way it makes me feel everyday.

My Favorites List (Top 5)
1. Viktor & Rolf: Flowerbomb
2. Juicy Couture: Couture Couture
3. Chanel: Chanel No. 5
4. Dior: Addict
5. Gucci: Guilty




1 comment: