Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Room!









Ahhh.....my room, I love it! When Jeff and I moved into our home we had an extra bedroom that I turned into my "closet room". It is where I go every morning to get ready for the day. I have a large mirror that I do my makeup and hair in front of everyday.  I have two chests where I keep a lot of my clothes along with the actual closet. When I was setting up my closet room I knew I wanted it to be fabulous and functional. It serves it's purpose very well. I have everything I need in one place. Besides function I wanted it to be stylish. I have a few of my paintings hanging on the walls, along with my Andy Warhol prints of Marilyn Monroe. I have a comfy place to sit and fabulous curtain (designed by my talented mother) which add to the rooms charm. Some days when the house is quiet I will just hangout in my closet room. I turn up my music (an essential in every good closet room) and have my very own fashion show. I love having a special place all to myself that is fun and fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful curtains! ;>
    Love the room. I discovered today why it is important to have "fashion shows/try-ons" The son was in a rush to go out, I thought I would wear something new and different. Three outfit changes later.....! Yeah, as soon as I can get these guys out the door to work I'm having my own personal "fashion show/try-on"!

    ReplyDelete