Tuesday, May 8, 2012

April Beauty Favorites




Sorry I am a little late with the April beauty post, it has been a little crazy around here lately. I had quite a lot of beauty favorites for the month of April, along with a few skincare products. I think out of everything, my absolute favorite product is the Origins Eye Doctors Eye Care Cream. Some of the products are newer purchases and some are old favorites, like the Naked Palette. I love all of the products and highly recommend all of them, including my new Garnier BB cream. I have a review post ready to go on the BB cream, but I will go ahead and tell you that I love it! I love it even  more than the Too Faced BB Cream I  reviewed about a month ago. All of the products are wonderful and I have continue to use and love them!

Favorites
Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Make Up Remover
Origins Eye Doctor Eye Care Cream
Origins A Perfect World for Eyes Firming Cream
Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream
NARS Blush in Madly
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Benefit Box Blush in Bella Bamba
YSL Lipstick in #148
Chanel Lipstick in Evasion
Anastasia Brow Powder Due in Ash Blonde/Taupe
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow in R.S.V.P

No comments:

Post a Comment