Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May Birchbox




This months Birchbox is all about Gossip Girl, which to be honest I have never watched. It isn't my kind of show. I am more of The Office and Lost kind of girl.( two of the best t.v. shows EVER!) Even though I am not into Gossip Girl, I do know the show is basically all about fashion and beauty, which I appreciate. When I opened my May Birchbox, I was very excited to find the Kiehl's Abyssine Cream and the Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment. I adore both of these brands and seeing them in the box made me very happy. I love Birchbox! It is so much fun getting fabulous little treats in the mail once a month.


Birchbox
Bvlgari Omnia Eau De Toilette
Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment
Kiehl's Abyssine Cream +
Miracle Skin Transformer Body Glow
Birchbox Notecards


1 comment: