Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Don't You Just Love A Good Haul......






So I thought I would share some recent purchases with you. I am so in love with everything I bought and if you cannot tell, I am loving stripes for summer!:) I didn't even realize I had bought three stripped shirt until I started photographing things. I was also excited when I found the fedora at Target and realized it was on sale for $3! How great is that? As for the J. Crew capris, I have already worn them several times and I love them. They are super cute and comfy. I can't wait to wear everything this summer!



Haul
Mint Capris-J. Crew
Blue and White Stripped Shirt-Gap
Red and Cream Stripped Shirt-Madewell
Blue and White Stripped Tank-J. Crew
American Flag Scarf- Free People
Brown Straw Fedora-Target
Butter London Polish-Disco Biscuit, Trout Pout, Primrose Hill Picnic

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you in the hat. I've looked at
    those and might would buy it for $3 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very cute and with a nice patriotic palet. (wish I could have you and Ashley as my personal shoppers!) I would be SO 'Avant Garde'... ;). Hv a good day! Carol

    ReplyDelete