Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Top Ten Favorite MAC Lipsticks



Front Row(Left to Right)
Viva Glam-Cyndi
Creme D' Nude
High Tea
Viva Glam-Gaga
Pink Nouveau
Back Row(Left to Right)
Angel
Show Orchid
Sheen Supreme-Supreme Style
Cream Cup
Sheen Supreme-Ultra Darling

Since my last post was all about my favorite MAC eye shadows, I thought I would do a post about my favorite MAC lipstick. I love MAC lipsticks. Their range of colors is huge and I love their formulations. Out of the group, I think my absolute favorites are Cream Cup and Pink Nouveau. Cream Cup is a cremesheen, which is my favorite lipstick formulation. It is a soft pinky nude shade. Pink Nouveau is a satin and a much brighter pink, but it is definitely wearable. If you have never checked out MAC lipsticks I definitely think you should head to a store immediately and pick up a couple of fabulous lipsticks!


1 comment: