Saturday, May 12, 2012

Minted




I am so in love with these mint green slouchy capris I picked up a J. Crew. As soon I a saw them in the store I knew I needed them. I have been loving all of the color in the stores lately. Places like the Gap, J. Crew, and H & M look like candy shops. I am trying to branch out and add more color to my wardrobe and the stores are making it very fun to shop. Ok, back to the pants. I decided to pair my mint green pants with one of my favorite button ups. I found this chambray shirt on the clearance rack at the Gap a few years ago and have definitely gotten my moneys worth out of it. I feel like I wear this shirt with just about everything.

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend and to all the moms I know, have a wonderful Mother's Day!


Outfit
Shirt-Gap
Capris-J. Crew
Tank Top-Gap
Flip Flops-Rainbow
Sunnies-Urban Outfitters
Watch-Michael Kors

1 comment: