Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Top Ten Favorite MAC Eye Shadows



MAC eye shadows without a doubt are my favorite eye shadows. MAC's range of colors are awesome, as is their formulation and color payoff. When it comes to eye shadows, I am a neutrals girl all the way. My typical eye combination from day to day is very neutral and very brown. Along with all the fabulous browns in my collection, one of my absolute favorite colors is contrast. It is a dark navy blue. Even though it is a strong color, I feel like it is a great neutral. You can wear it on it's own or combine it with so many different browns. In my opinion everyone mus have a matte black eye shadow in their collection for a sexy smoky eye. MAC eye shadows are fabulous and I highly recommend you add a few to your collection!

Eye Shadows
Top Row(Left to Right)
Mylar
All That Glitters
Quarry
Satin Taupe
Carbin
Bottom Row(Left to Right)
Wedge
Brown Down
Contrast
Patina
Cork

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I like that one too, maybe I need to try it. I usually use browns too.

    ReplyDelete